Davao Medical School FoundationMBBS in PhilippinesTop Medical University in Philippines
26 August, 2022
We at DMSF wish to………
To develop aspiring healthcare workers and students choosing to study MBBS in the Philippines, enhance the public healthcare infrastructure, and set the bar high as one of the Top Medical Colleges for MBBS in the Philippines by setting an excellent example.
In addition to helping students in the Philippines obtain a highly structured MBBS degree, it is crucial for us to offer integrated health science education and services. We at the Davao Medical School Foundation place a strong emphasis on enhancing the primary healthcare sector by building a solid network of knowledgeable resources that can assist the medical field in applying established practices, conducting in-depth research, providing advanced patient care & engagement, and cultivating graduates, faculty, staff, and healthcare providers who are socially and ethically responsible.
DMSF was mainly founded with the intention of helping Davao’s rural populations, which at the time lacked access to practicing physicians as well as any kind of medical supervision. However, as DMSF prospered, the city also did so thanks to a sustainable growth plan that allowed DMSF to expand its reach widely. This allowed students from all over the world to study medicine abroad as well as to enroll in one of the top medical schools in the Philippines.
India, which is a part of the same situation, required a similar structure to improve the skills of healthcare professionals as well as to address healthcare issues. Additionally, DMSF has attracted the interest of all Indian students preparing to study MBBS abroad due to its affordable admission fee and high success rate, as well as the rising number of students passing several licencing competitive tests after receiving their MBBS degree.
Each member of the staff and faculty upholds the three main values of DMSF, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence, and models these traits for their fellow students. This in turn fosters an atmosphere where each student internalizes our key principles. In addition to learning how to become excellent doctors, MBBS students at DMSF are also taught how to become better human beings. The top college in the Philippines to study MBBS is DMSF because it makes sure students who want to pursue their goals of attending medical school overseas receive more than just a fundamental education.
WHY PHILIPPINES FOR A MBBS DEGREE?
• With English as the primary language of education, the Philippines are one of the largest English-speaking nations in the world.
• The expense of education is reasonable.
• Very good hands-on experience.
• The ideal patient-to-student ratio.
• A tropical environment with diseases that resemble those in India.
• Adopts the American educational system.
• Simple access to multiple planes each day.
• The Philippines is the country that sends the most medical professionals to the US.
• ASEAN-friendly nation.
WHY CHOOSE DAVAO MEDICAL FOUNDATION FOR MBBS?
• Was founded in 1976 and has spent the last 44 years engaged in medical education.
• The province’s only medical college serves a population of 1.5 million people.
• First to offer automated simulation mannequin stations for clinical learning in the Philippines.
• The first 3D imaging machine to be installed in the Philippines for teaching about minute dissection.
• The first person in the Philippines to teach anatomy using virtual augmented reality
• Ranked among the Top 6 Best Colleges for MBBS in the Philippines.
• First in the Philippines to offer cutting-edge teaching facilities including Team Learning Centre (TLC). Clinical education in 4000-bed hospitals.
• The only university with 4000 Indian students studying medicine is MCI, which is accredited and listed by the WHO.
• A separate hostel for students from India with Indian cuisine.
• Highest passing rate ever recorded for the FMGE portion of the MCI screening test.