Davao Medical School FoundationMBBS in PhilippinesTop MBBS CollegeTop Medical University in Philippines
26 August, 2022
The first medical school in the Philippines on Mindanao Island was established in Davao City in 1976 as the Davao Medical School Foundation Inc. Students favor this college because it offers the best resources for studying medicine in the Philippines. Students who want to pursue an MBBS degree at the top clinical institution select Davao Medical School Foundation.
The Davao Medical College Philippines is dedicated to realizing the aspirations of international students who want to study medicine in a reputable Philippines medical school overseas. At DMSF, our mission is to complement instruction, research, patient, community health care, and community participation by offering education and services with a focus on primary healthcare. Giving back to the world healthcare professionals of the greatest level in every way is our main goal.
International students at this medical school in the Philippines gain superior practical knowledge by completing their clerkships in DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION INC.-affiliated hospitals. San Pedro Hospital, Broken Shire Memorial Hospital, and Davao Medical Center, currently known as Southern Philippines Medical Center, are the three main hospitals connected to DMSF. The people are served by college with comfort, high-quality healthcare, and the best services.
The primary goal of DAVAO Medical School Foundation Inc. is to offer high-quality medical education and training so that medical solutions can develop in both rural and urban areas of the nation.
Why ought I to enroll in DAVAO Medical School Foundation for my MBBS studies?
The principal causes to think about DMSF:
• The Philippines Medical College is ranked sixth for delivering the greatest medical care in the nation of the Philippines.
• Nearly connected to the DAVAO Medical School Foundation are six large hospitals.
• WHO and MCI Philippines Medical College has received approval.
• Here, the international language of English has been favored as a medium of instruction.
• improved connections to reputable medical institutions
• Reliable college to study MBBS globally
• The cutting-edge and evidence-based instructional approach
• The medical curriculum here is built on US models.
• The Philippines’ finest city for a quality of life, according to the tourism department, is Davao.
• There are Indian scholars in the bulk of the colleges.
• increased attention to practical activity
• Indian students must pass the NEET exam in order to qualify; it is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
• To be eligible for the 12th standard, students must receive at least 50% in the areas of physics, chemistry, and biology or other courses of a comparable nature.
• 18-year-olds must succeed Candidates for ST/SC must have at least 60% in the reserved category and 50% in PCB.